Information Technology | Reston, VA, United States | 14-088
InfoReliance is Hiring!
InfoReliance is looking for a Business Analyst to support one of our Healthcare focused Federal Government customers. This position is based in Reston, VA
Our project involves improving our client’s technologies through creation of a common data platform: an integrated grantee data collection and reporting system, modernizing disparate, legacy databases.
As a Business Analyst on this project, you will join a team of analysts that are responsible for eliciting requirements, documenting requirements, writing accurate, complete and elegant documentation elements, and following through with collecting all needed information, asking smart follow-up questions.
In this role, you will:
In order to be successful in this role, we expect that qualified candidate will have the following skills, experience, and credentials:
- Conduct interviews, analyze documents, draw out requirements via workshops, surveys, site visits towards developing and documenting business requirements, rules and processes using task flow analysis and work-flow analysis
- Gain knowledge of business process management and business requirements and translate them to technical requirements
- Understand the current state of the client organization while at the same time, tracking to the vision of where a client organization wants to be. (As is/to be).
- Document findings through use cases, user stories enriched with acceptance criteria, scenarios, functional requirements, UML models, data models, process descriptions, and workflow analysis
- Serve as a conduit between the customer community, and the team to achieve successful project functionality
Finally, your consultative approach and work ethic should be described by the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven success in working individual and within a team to: elicit requirements, document requirements, develop high quality documentation and proactively pursue the information needed to achieve project success
- Complete comfort with and confidence in working with clients of all levels and with varying technical knowledge to gather the information required to inform the solution design
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive business analysis experience
- Experience as a business analyst supporting application development projects specifically
- Knowledge of Agile development processes and methodologies
- Top notch writing skills and proven experience developing deliverables such as current state analyses and business cases, use cases/ user stories, and requirements documentation with minimal assistance
- Experience in business process analysis and re-engineering
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to execute project deliverables
- Strong analytical thinking, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Experience in assessing, planning and producing documents that address enterprise-wide issues and strategies
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Visio, Project
Thank you for taking the time to read about our opportunity and to consider InfoReliance for your career. We look forward to talking with you about this position.
- You have the ability to work independently and manage priorities
- You take care in learning your customer’s business and drivers in order to ensure that your work products support their mission in a way that makes sense for the culture
- You like to make your client look good
- You find solutions, not problems
- You are proactive, you make and meet commitments, and you execute brilliantly.
- You have the ability to work with and drive diverse, integrated, deliverable-driven teams to accomplish the larger mission
- You have strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple tasks/initiatives with multiple deadlines
- You are a quick study; you have a unique ability to adapt to new environments and to assimilate information quickly.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
All benefits are effective Day 1 of your employment with InfoReliance.
Our reputation is built upon the talents and integrity of our employees. We value the contributions of each and every person that is a part of our organization. We offer exciting, challenging career opportunities, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- 10 Paid Company Holidays Annually
- 18 days a year of Paid Time Off (PTO) Annually for new employees (accrued)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Coverage
- Tuition & Professional Certification Support
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work arrangements, where possible
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Commuter Costs, Medical and Dependent Care
- All employees are eligible for our performance-based bonus program recognizing our outstanding contributors.
InfoReliance Corporation is an Information Technology (IT) consulting company that builds, deploys and manages custom solutions that transform the business operations of federal government agencies.
Founded in 2000, InfoReliance is a thriving, privately-held business that has repeatedly been named as a “fastest growing company” by organizations such as Inc. Magazine, Washington Business Journal, and Washington Technology. Our continued growth offers opportunity for you to succeed and grow in your career.
- Microsoft Cloud Deployment Partner, Public Sector Services Partner of the Year 2013 & SharePoint Partner of the Year 2010 and overall 5 Time Partner Awardee
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Consulting Partner
- McAfee Security Innovation Alliance Partner
InfoReliance does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.
To view all current InfoReliance employment opportunities, please visit our careers website at http://www.inforeliance.com/careers/index.htm.