TollFreeForwarding.com is currently seeking a Grails/Java Developer with extensive skills and experience to develop web based applications for a global service provider.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge and hands-on Java/Grails web development experience with an ability to lead and mentor other developers.
- Design, develop, and implement Grails applications to support customers.
- The position will work closely with and support web and database developers to integrate new solutions in to production applications.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation and looks for ways to improve the applications.
- Analyze requirements for complex projects involving multiple components.
- Expertise Knowledge in Grails, Groovy, GORM, and GSP
- Develop unit/integration/functional tests within grails app using technologies such as JUnit, Spock Framework
- Command of Object-oriented design patterns
- Familiar with Java web application development tools such as Ant, Eclipse, log4j, jUnit, SubVersion, GIT
- Web Service Experience with SOAP, REST, XML, Apache CXF development
TollFreeForwarding.com is the number one provider of international virtual phone numbers and call forwarding services in the world. Founded in 2002, TollFreeForwarding.com is a technology-driven, international telecommunications provider based in Los Angeles, California.
TollFreeForwarding.com leverages “best of breed” technology to empower businesses with state-of-the-art capabilities and services—which is why clients from our first month of operations are still using the service today, 11 years later! With over 50 employees, a cloud-based communications management system is under development that will change the way businesses handle customer communications.
TollFreeForwarding.com is experiencing off the chart growth. We anticipate even more massive gains in the coming months.
- BS in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 4+ year’s experience in Java development
- Minimum 2+ year’s Groovy and Grails web development experience
This position offers a competitive base salary, plus employee benefits plan (medical, dental, vision) partially paid by company, 401(k) with company matching, PTO, paid company holidays and paid garage parking or MTA allowance.