Sales | San Ramon, CA, United States
AlwaysOnVacation, Inc. is an established venture backed online travel company dedicated to the distribution and marketing of vacation rental accommodations on the Internet. AlwaysOnVacation operates one of the world’s largest vacation rental marketplaces and distribution networks with over 65,000 vacation properties in 120 countries viewed by over 6 million travelers each month. Based in San Ramon, California, with operations also in Ogden, Utah and New Delhi, India, we are seeking an experienced and talented Director of Global Partnerships to join our rapidly growing, top tier team.
• AlwaysOnVacation’s private label solution adds a searchable vacation rental property directory to travel, real estate, newspaper, TV station, radio station, city portal, and other websites.
• AlwaysOnVacation’s private label solution drives significant new natural search traffic and revenues for our partners. Our private label solution requires no fees from the partner and can be deployed in as little as a day with very minimal or no effort from our partners. Our solution is highly search engine optimized, and the large majority of our partners' traffic will be natural search traffic generated from the indexed pages of our private label directory. Pitched correctly, to the right audience, this can be a very quick and easy close.
• We generate revenues when travelers who are interested in booking a vacation rental property on our private label partner’s website submit a booking inquiry to a property owner or booking a property through our booking engine.
The Director of Global Partnerships will be responsible for leading and managing AlwaysOnVacation’s private label solution partnerships across the globe. The main focus will be on driving revenue by adding new partners to our private label network. Some travel required.
- Work with the CEO to set aggressive sales goals, establish sales strategies and tactics, and execute flawlessly to meet or beat goals.
- Drive revenue by adding new partners to our private label network.
- Develop, manage and grow a strong pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Identify decision makers and/or key influencers within target prospects, engage, and close.
- Represent AlwaysOnVacation at industry related tradeshows.
- Cultivating new types and categories of business.
- Some travel required.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned.
- Schedule flexibility (some travel required)
- Energetic, self-motivated, focused, personable, goal-oriented sales professional with a strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Solid understanding of the online travel market required (real estate, newspapers, TV, and radio a plus).
- Solid understanding of both online travel and online advertising including display, CPC, CPA, and subscription advertising
- Solid understanding of online travel, particularly as it pertains to private label distribution.
- Strong ability to articulate the role and benefits of incremental natural search SEO traffic with respect to the deployment of our private label vacation rental solution within their online business.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience selling online advertising solutions for local media companies a plus.
- Requires 7+ years sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.