- Develop business opportunities in new markets while servicing existing customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and large geographical territory in fast paced environment.
- Work with sales team to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships in order to increase sales.
- Assess customer requests and make appropriate recommendations of product application.
- Conduct comprehensive customer and market research.
- Research and qualify prospective customers.
- Report periodically on activity and performance.
- Enter accurate information into database in a timely manner.
- Conduct business in a professional manner.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with current word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability and desire to work in team environment.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Experience using SalesForce CRM an asset.
- Bilingual in French and English is preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada
Why live life Big Ass?
Big Ass Solutions, a perennial honoree among Kentucky’s “Best Places to Work” offers employees excellent pay and a challenging and rewarding work environment. Add to that the bonuses and career opportunities that come from fast and profitable growth, and you can understand why the company boasts a 93 percent employee retention rate.
Why haven’t you applied yet?
Big Ass Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.