Inside Sales Representative — Canada
Sales | Mississauga, ON
- Develop business opportunities in new markets while servicing existing customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and large geographical territory in fast paced environment.
- Work with sales team to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships in order to increase sales.
- Assess customer requests and make appropriate recommendations of product application.
- Conduct comprehensive customer and market research.
- Research and qualify prospective customers.
- Report periodically on activity and performance.
- Enter accurate information into database in a timely manner.
- Conduct business in a professional manner.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with current word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability and desire to work in team environment.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Experience using SalesForce CRM an asset.
- Bilingual in French and English is preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada
Why live life Big Ass?
You want benefits? We’ve got your health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) and more. But what about Big Ass Benefits? Join us in the cantina for a catered lunch followed by a game of Ping-Pong. Did we break another record today? Let’s open the beer fridge and make plans to meet this weekend at the company-sponsored social outing.
Big Ass Solutions, a perennial honoree among Kentucky’s “Best Places to Work,” offers employees excellent pay and a challenging and rewarding work environment. Add to that the bonuses and career opportunities that come from fast and profitable growth, and you can understand why the company boasts an 88 percent employee retention rate.
Why haven’t you applied yet?
Big Ass Solutions is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.
« Back to Openings