Senior Analyst - Marketing Analytics
WP Engine is looking for a Sr. Analyst – Marketing Analytics to join the rapidly growing WP Engine marketing team.
- Provide analysis of performance drivers and recommend optimization for marketing.
- Use statistical analysis to recommend improvements and alterations. Leverage experience with regression modeling, predictive modeling, cluster analysis.
- Utilize third party analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Clicky, Hubspot, and online survey tools to track online traffic, conduct market research, report key findings, and provide competitive updates for Marketing team.
- Utilize online tools to keep tags, markers, and actions current on the web properties.
- Help run A/B tests through Optimizely.
- Provide required reports, forecasts and trends analysis.
- Create clear, compelling presentations that illustrate and communicate research findings and insights to marketing
- Provide post-campaign reporting on the key metrics of segment performance, ROI, results of campaign objectives and recommend next steps.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years experience in Analytics
- Data analysis experience with a keen ability to organize, rationalize, and interpret large data sets
- Experience with increasing levels of responsibility in areas of Market Research, including familiarity with quantitative and qualitative studies
- A competitive salary
- 100% paid employee benefits (medical, dental, vision, long term disability, and life insurance)
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance is available if you don't already live in Austin (one of the greatest cities in the US)
- Private chef that prepares complimentary daily lunches
- Generous vacation time
- Parking in the heart of downtown Austin and commuter reimbursement
- A beautiful office space and flexible hours to help you balance your work with your life