If you like working in a small and fun startup environment, take full ownership and responsibility to deliver tangible results, Insightly is the right place for you! We are looking for a senior .NET, C# engineer, to join our engineering team. You will design, develop, and maintain the Insightly APIs and Hosted Application. In this role you will be working closely as part of a smart and collaborative team that is developing highly scalable cloud based CRM services for small and medium businesses.
- Building highly scalable web applications for our users and customers.
- Planning and designing effective and elegant solutions to support a rapidly growing customer base. ( millions of users)
- Full ownership of entire engineering stack required to deliver features and results to business stakeholders and customers
- Collaborate and work with our small knit engineering team in an Agile environment.
- Establish good engineering practices and mentoring other team members.
Required Skills :
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in building web based applications that target millions of users using .NET technologies.
- Experience with large, high volume SaaS infrastructures.
- Expertise in ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server
- Deep understanding of design patterns, multi-threaded programming, LINQ, ASP.NET, MVC and experience with IoC containers.
- Strong experience with SQL server, from schema design to writing complex, optimized queries.
- Experience with distributed version control systems
- Mobile application development, experience with Xamarin platform a plus.
About Insightly :
Insightly is a well-funded VC backed startup that provides cloud based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Project Management software to small businesses. Insightly is the most widely deployed CRM application on the Google Apps Platform with more than 250,000 businesses located in over 150 countries worldwide using our software. Insightly has a freemium business model. Our paying customers pay $9 per user per month.
Insightly is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track record and reputable investors. We recently concluded a Series B financing round and is backed by Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
We're not only a super successful and fast growing start-up, but also a fun place to work. Here are just some of the perks we offer:
Awesome office in SOMA, San Francisco close to Caltrain, Bart and Muni
Flexible working arrangements
Generous medical, vision and dental cover coverage
Free snacks, drinks, and fruits
Weekly massages from professional masseurs