If you like working in a small and fun startup environment, take full ownership and responsibility to deliver tangible results, Insightly is the right place for you! We are looking for a senior .NET, C# engineer, to join our engineering team. You will design, develop, and maintain the Insightly APIs and Hosted Application. In this role you will be working closely as part of a smart and collaborative team that is developing highly scalable cloud based CRM services for small and medium businesses.
- Building highly scalable web applications for our users and customers.
- Planning and designing effective and elegant solutions to support a rapidly growing customer base. ( millions of users)
- Full ownership of entire engineering stack required to deliver features and results to business stakeholders and customers
- Collaborate and work with our small knit engineering team in an Agile environment.
- Establish good engineering practices and mentoring other team members.
Required Skills :
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in building web based applications that target millions of users using .NET technologies.
- Experience with large, high volume SaaS infrastructures.
- Expertise in ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server
- Deep understanding of design patterns, multi-threaded programming, LINQ, ASP.NET, MVC and experience with IoC containers.
- Strong experience with SQL server, from schema design to writing complex, optimized queries.
- Experience with distributed version control systems
- Mobile application development, experience with Xamarin platform a plus.
About Insightly :
More than 400,000 users in 100 countries rely on Insightly’s intuitive cloud-based CRM project management solution to track customer interactions and manage contacts, proposals, opportunities, projects and files. Insightly’s service integrates seamlessly with Gmail and Outlook 2013, and it has consistently ranked as the No. 1 CRM application on the Google Apps Marketplace. Insightly recently concluded a series B financing round and is backed by Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo ventures, and True Bridge Capital Partners. We are based in San Francisco and conveniently located close to Muni, Bart, and Caltrain. We provide competitive compensation packages, stock options, full medical and other benefit.