It’s an exciting time to work at Xtime. Every day consumers and automotive dealers connect with each other using our software. Whether it’s scheduling service appointments through a variety of devices (web, mobile phone, in-vehicle), looking up the repair history for your vehicle, or finding prices or promotions for repairs and maintenance, our ServiceCRM product has not only revolutionized the way people look for repair and maintenance services, but is also transforming how consumers, dealers, and manufacturers interact. Xtime is leading that transformation.
We are looking for a Senior Sotware Engineer to work in our Redwood City, CA office.Summary
The candidate will be working on core integration technologies, and participate in the partner system integrations. He or she will be a strong hands-on technologist with a BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, and 9+ years of software development experience.
Experience in most or all of the following core technologies is a requirement:
- Java, JEE, PL SQL
- Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSDL (consume and create), JUnit
- Spring, Hibernate, XML, XSL, XSLT, xsd, Design Patterns, Unix/Linux, SVN
- Tomcat, JBOSS application servers, JIRA, IDE (Eclipse, IntelliJ), SaaS
Experience with any of these products is a plus:
- Jenkins, hudson, Crucible, fisheye, confluence, XMLSpy, SOAPUI
- BEA AquaLogic/Oracle ESB, Glass Fish ESB/Open ESB
Candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple priorities. Other key factors are strong communication skills, self-direction, and solid problem solving skills with a focus on delivering innovative solutions.
- Server-side component design, detailed technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance using above technologies and tools.
- Reviewing and understanding business requirements working with cross-functional teams
- Developing and enhancing product offerings in accordance with design and consistent with business objectives
- Ensuring that development tasks are completed within the timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects
- Proactively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders/partners
- Identify solutions that are scalable, resilient, and high-performing
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong, hands-on technical track record
- Ability to communicate ideas, alternatives, and solutions with globally distributed teams.
- Deep understanding of the above listed technologies
- Prior working knowledge of Java/JEE Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Proven ability to be self-directed and operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
Xtime is the leading provider of hosted Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for automotive service departments in North America. Xtime has enrolled over 4,500 dealerships since the launch of its ServiceCRM platform and is the preferred provider for many of the leading global automotive manufacturers, including Lexus, BMW, Infiniti, Nissan, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Toyota, and Hyundai.