Xtime is SaaS provider of state-of-the-art Service CRM and scheduling solutions for automotive dealerships. Xtime’s web-based applications provide automotive dealerships the ability to dramatically improve profitability through service department efficiency of and increased customer-paid service revenue. Position Description
The Xtime Senior Manager of Customer Care and Engagement (CC&E) is responsible for our outreach, education and advocacy for customers. The role ensures that customers are actively using our products to maximum benefit. The position is also responsible developing, maintaining and continuously improving our outreach programs. Specific activities include the following tasks:
- Provide direction to help execute the roadmap for the CC&E organization
- Coach and Mentor managers to grow their skill sets
- Develop and expand existing processes and procedures with regard to churn and cancellations within the organization
- Work with other internal organizations and customers to determine the necessary reports and reporting mechanisms that provide insight into dealership performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide leadership to staff members who are responsible for conducting customer outreach
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and conduct re-visits to customers to determine if recommendations have been implemented, results of recommendations, and new opportunities for continued performance improvement
- Serve as both internal and external primary point of contact for a particular manufacturer for overall program status and implementation updates
- Ensure all customer status reports are up-to-date and accurate working with other team members.
- Ensure all Monthly reports are accurate and conform to the agreed-upon format.
- Ensure all team members understand and work toward the targeted number of weekly outreach opportunities and recommend appropriate actions to clear obstacles.
- Act as enterprise customer and dealership advocate within Xtime.
Industry Specific Background
- At least 7 years Customer Service experience with 5+ years Automotive Industry experience within an OE(with preference to Chrysler, GM, Volkswagen, Nissan, Hyundai, and Toyota), dealer group(s),regional group(s), dealership(s), and/or industry vendor(s) to previously listed entities,
- Demonstrated track record of developing and implementing OE level programs across automotive dealerships that reinforce product value and product education
- Experience developing and maintaining customer documentation and publications in the automotive sector
The Xtime Senior Manager of CC&E will be responsible for working in a dynamic and complex technical environment within Xtime and must be able to translate these complexities into operational actions for Xtime’s customers. Technical/ManagementSkills
The following skills and experience will be essential to meet the needs of this challenging position:
Other Required Skills
- Experience with software systems and processes related to software operation
- Experienced in implementing customer outreach programs that enhance product value/adoption and company perception
- Management experience with geographically diverse workforce and being able to ensure operational objectives are consistently maintained
- Ability and eagerness to learn complex technology, and basic understanding of web-based systems
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly and effectively discuss technical issues with non-technical customer personnel
- Ability to analyze date and develop interpretations and recommendations that can be acted upon by our customers
- Sensitivity and patience when working with customers
- Organization and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility/adaptability to work in a very dynamic environment
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative atmosphere
Xtime is the leading provider of hosted Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for automotive service departments in North America. Xtime has enrolled over 4,500 dealerships since the launch of its ServiceCRM platform and is the preferred provider for many of the leading global automotive manufacturers, including Lexus, BMW, Infiniti, Nissan, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Toyota, and Hyundai.