Every day consumers and automotive dealers connect with each other using our software. Whether it's scheduling service appointments through a variety of channels (Web, mobile phone, in-vehicle), looking up the repair history for your vehicle, or finding prices or promotions for repairs and maintenance, our cloud-based products have not only revolutionized the way people look for repair and maintenance services, but is also transforming how consumers, dealers and manufacturers interact.
The individual will use and create the latest technology to solve the automotive industry’s low utilization and retention problems. He or she will work on our core products and foundation, including application infrastructure, Web services infrastructure, back-end integration, infrastructure management tooling and more. Responsibilities include delivering enhancements and upgrades to existing platforms to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
We’re looking someone who is comfortable with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Other key factors are strong communication skills, self-direction and solid problem solving skills with a focus on delivering innovative platform solutions.
- Execute on a strategic systems and applications roadmap deliverables
- Develop and deliver platform and application enhancements which meet or exceed customer needs
- Plan and deliver technology upgrades for our cloud-based products
- Diagnose, design and implement solutions to key technology or application problems
- Proactively collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to deliver business impacting projects
- Bring creative solutions to the table
- Strong, hands-on technical track record
- Proven ability to deliver at all levels (application, infrastructure and system architecture)
- Ability to communicate ideas, alternatives, and solutions
- Proven ability to define and implement effective software development methodologies
- Proven ability to be self-directed and operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Xtime is the leading retention solution for automotive manufacturers and dealer service departments. Its cloud-based products help dealerships discover, deliver and retain profitable customer and help manufacturers increase retention and loyalty. Xtime has enrolled over 6,000 dealerships and is the preferred provider for many of the leading global automotive manufacturers, including Audi, BMW, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, MINI, Nissan, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo.