You’re not like everyone else, so why would you settle for a company that is?
At Xtime, our most valuable asset is our people. We are a team of entrepreneurs, dreamers, doers, achievers, pioneers and change agents who have solidified Xtime as an industry-leading provider of hosted Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for automotive service departments.
A subsidiary of Cox Automotive, Xtime is the preferred provider for many of the leading global automotive manufacturers, including Lexus, BMW, Infiniti, Nissan, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Toyota, and Hyundai. We are based in the heart of Silicon Valley and have offices in Australia, Canada, Germany and the United Kingdom.
If you want to kick your career into high gear and help shape the next wave of software solutions for the automotive industry, Xtime is for you. We are a fast growing, award winning company with competitive compensation, generous benefits and numerous amenities such as fully stocked kitchens and a relaxed, fun atmosphere.
- Execute strategic systems and applications roadmap deliverables
- Develop and deliver platform and application enhancements that meet or exceed customer needs
- Plan and deliver technology upgrades for our cloud-based products
- Diagnose, design and implement solutions to key technology or application problems
- Proactively collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver impactful business projects
- Outside-the-box thinking to contribute new solutions
- Proven ability to define and implement effective software development methodologies
- Strong, hands-on technical track record
- Proven ability to deliver results at all levels (application, infrastructure and system architecture)
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas, alternatives and solutions
- Autonomy to operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Mobile and tablet programming experience a plus (Android, iOS)
Xtime, Inc. offers a professional, diverse working environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA). We look forward to your submission.