It's an exciting time to work at Xtime. Every day consumers and automotive dealers connect with each other using our software. Whether it's scheduling service appointments through a variety of devices (web, mobile phone, in-vehicle), looking up the repair history for your vehicle, or finding prices or promotions for repairs and maintenance, our ServiceCRM product has not only revolutionized the way people look for repair and maintenance services, but is also transforming how consumers, dealers, and manufacturers interact. Xtime is leading that transformation.
The individual will work on our CRM platform, applications and core technologies. The CRM platform is the foundation of our ServiceCRM system, and includes our application infrastructure, web services infrastructure, back-end integration, infrastructure management tooling, and more. Responsibilities include delivering enhancements and upgrades to the existing platform which meets the needs of our customers now and in the future.
A person who is comfortable with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment is required. Other key factors are strong communication skills, self-direction, and solid problem solving skills with a focus on delivering innovative platform solutions.
- Execute on a strategic systems and applications roadmap deliverables
- Develop and deliver platform and application enhancements which meet or exceed customer needs
- Plan and deliver core technology upgrades for our CRM platform
- Diagnose, design, and implement solutions to key technology or application problems
- Proactively collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to deliver business impacting projects
- Bring creative solutions to the table
- Strong, hands-on technical track record
- Proven ability to deliver at all levels (application, infrastructure, and system architecture)
- Ability to communicate ideas, alternatives, and solutions
- Proven ability to define and implement effective software development methodologies
- Proven ability to be self-directed and operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
Xtime is the leading provider of hosted Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for automotive service departments in North America. Xtime has enrolled over 4,500 dealerships since the launch of its ServiceCRM platform and is the preferred provider for many of the leading global automotive manufacturers, including Lexus, BMW, Infiniti, Nissan, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Toyota, and Hyundai.