Sensus, the leading supplier of technology solutions to the Utility industry is seeking Quality Engineer for our manufacturing operations in Uniontown, PA. You will be responsible for a molding operation with over 60 presses molding 1,000 different components for in-house and external customers. If you have 5-7 years of experience, have worked with Lean principles and Six Sigma, we want to talk to you. If you have metrology and measurement experience - you want to talk to us - we have a great career opportunity for you.
Position requires the ability to:
* Effectively communicate in verbal and written form.
* Interpret mechanical blueprints.
* Perform material verifications and new material changes.
* Analyze set-up and inspection methods.
* Conduct process capability studies, SPC, and other QA engineering related investigations.
* Manage and maintain ISO 9001 2008 compliance
Bachelor’s Degree in Quality, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or the equivalent. Must have 5-7 years of experience in Quality supervision and Engineering. Familiarity with Lean principles and Six Sigma controls is a must. Knowledge of Metrology and Measurement system analysis and Plastics Injection Molding a plus.