Customer Care | Annapolis Junction, MD, United States
This is a full-time position with Astrum Solar. As such, the role has a competitive base salary, health care benefits, and the ability to advance quickly in a rapidly growing company.
Our customer relationships last for many years and we are committed to ensuring they are always happy with their decision to go solar. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, personable, organized, highly productive, detail-oriented, and capable of handling multiple activities at once. Proficiency working with a technical product is a must. Written and oral communications should be clear, friendly, and reassuring.
- Respond promptly and professionally to phone and email inquiries; maintain customer confidence in all interactions
- Respond to complex technical customer issues and follow up with appropriate internal and external resources as needed until resolution
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all customer interactions and report on activities of self or group as directed
- Coordinate special projects and group activities as assigned including outbound communication initiatives and project performance tracking
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Superior oral communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Experience providing customer service for a technical product (solar, telecom, computer software, or related industry)
- Excellent writing skills, using diplomacy and discretion
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment and stay cool under pressure
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on tasks where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations
- High level of computer literacy with command of office software including Outlook, Excel, Word, and familiarity with using database applications (experience with Salesforce.com a plus)
- Two-years experience in customer service and/or a bachelor's degree preferred