Engineering | Foster City, CA, United States
Be part of the software design and development activities of Zuora’s SaaS Relationship Business Management application suite.
- Design and implement innovative and exemplary applications using JavaEE technologies.
- Design and develop highly flexible common components and APIs that enable Force.com developers to build custom commerce solutions.
- Interact with software architects and senior developers to design application modules using object-oriented design methods
- Design and construct integrations allowing the application to exchange data with remote systems using Java or Apex over SOAP or REST
- Working closely with QA engineers to design and implement build and test automations using JUNIT/TESTNG, Apex Test Methods and Selenium.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical degree or equivalent experience
- Strong database and object modelling skills
- Disciplined self-starter, able to be highly productive both working alone and in close collaboration within an agile development team
- Passionate and knowledgeable about exploring and experimenting with the latest application development technologies
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies including cloud based APIs and protocols (SOAP,REST, JSON)
- 2+ related working experience for Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in developing innovative, groundbreaking apps on a PAAS
- Have great ideas, and can run with them to produce great results.