Minted is seeking a motivated SEO Specialist to join our Marketing Analyst Program. You will help with outreach to bloggers and websites, conduct online research, perform keyword analysis, and measure and analyze the efficacy of our programs.
Minted is a social commerce site, crowd-sourcing graphic designs and art from a global design community and selling those as printed paper products, initially focused on the $10 billion stationery and $48 billion art markets. Combining community with commerce, Minted was founded by a successful serial entrepreneur and has been featured on the Today Show, Wall Street Journal, InStyle, Real Simple, Martha Stewart Weddings, Daily Candy, TechCrunch, and many other national media outlets. Minted is backed by Technology Crossover Ventures, Benchmark Capital, IDG Ventures SF, Menlo Ventures, and angel investors including Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, and Kevin and Julia Hartz. Located in downtown San Francisco, Minted is comprised of an experienced and entrepreneurial team. We come from Google, Amazon, Microsoft, eBay, Yahoo, Goldman Sachs and numerous disruptive startups. This is a great opportunity to learn from a stellar executive team and work on a world-changing product, all supported by a proven business model.
SEO Specialist Responsibilities
- Manage on-site optimization to ensure that Minted’s pages are accurately indexed by search engines
- Daily email outreach and content marketing to bloggers and websites
- Perform link and keyword research and analysis
- Track the team’s results and report our performance to other parts of the organization
The Analyst Experience
The Marketing Analyst program is a two-year program designed for recent graduates or professionals who are interested in building their marketing skills at a quickly-growing company.
Onboarding: We provide our new analysts with the tools necessary for professional growth and career development. As a new analyst, you will learn a great deal about Minted and how we do business. You will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to support our businesses, and you will have support to prepare you for the next step in your career.
Build Your Network: The analyst experience creates the opportunity to connect with people who can help guide your career. Here you will build your professional network and interact with colleagues across various functions, enabling you to learn about various roles and directions in which you can develop your career
On the Job: You will quickly become an integral member of the team with your own responsibilities and clear expectations. Regardless of which area or business you join, you will be working directly with internal colleagues and may have exposure to Minted’s external partners and the best independent design community anywhere.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a high GPA
- Results-driven, focused, and analytical
- Extremely efficient and organized worker with outstanding time management skills
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Excited to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while paying attention to details
- Demonstrated interest in SEO and passion for learning about SEOPrior SEO experience a major plus