Engineering | San Jose, CA, United States
Zscaler is one of the most exciting technology companies around, and one of the top IPO candidates for 2015. Our mission is simple - it is to revolutionize Internet security through the magic of cloud computing. We are the leading, most innovative firm in a $35 billion market - security – and our passion is to bring cloud computing to Internet security just like Salesforce.com did to CRM. More than 5,000 organizations around the world are already using Zscaler - including amazing brands like General Electric, Nestle, NBC, and NATO - and more than 12 million people across more than 185 countries are protected by our systems every single day. We are a well-funded, late stage pre-IPO Software as a Service company and are growing extremely fast, which means incredible career and growth opportunities for passionate and talented people that are ambitious and driven to be the best. We’ll offer you an opportunity to make a difference, and you will get to work in a fun, fast paced environment where you can excel at what you do and create.
Zscaler's Data Loss Prevention solution leverages our 'Direct-to-Cloud Network' designed from the group up for ultra-high performance and near zero latency. DLP Solution protects organizations from data loss related to regulatory compliance pertaining to personal or private consumer information such as PCI, SOX, GLBA, HIPAA and also by preventing the leakage of company sensitive information that may include intellectual property such as source code, sales data, pricing information etc.Zscaler DLP is high performance inline DLP solution which uses proprietary technology to detect and block the sensitive data with near zero latency.
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join the Zscaler DLP team and contribute to the rapid growth of our products while working on latest technologies.
- Design, Develop and Enhance high scalable real time Data Loss Prevention Solutions.
- Work with product management team to translate the product requirements to technical requirements and architect the fitting solution.
Required Experience and Skills
- Proficiency in programming languages - C/C++
- Expert in Algorithms and Data Structures
- Experience with natural language processing techniques is a plus
- Strong Software Development skills - Design, Coding, Verification
- Experience in developing large, maintainable software product architectures.
- Experience in DLP or Content classification or Search is a plus.
- Experience working with communication protocols such as HTTP(S), SMTP, REST etc.
- Should be a team player and self-starter.
- Experience with machine learning techniques
- Experience with Cloud related technologies