Sales | Pickering, Ontario, Canada
Valpak is one of the leading direct marketing companies in North America and Canada.
Responsible for developing new business, establishing and building client relationships with key decision makers while utilizing the strategic strengths our products offer. Our product portfolio provides strategic solutions in Print and Digital (Valpak.com, SEO, SEM, SMS, Email, Mobile), Solo and Shared Mail.
- This role will be primarily focused on identifying, cultivating, and closing opportunities to a variety of different types of businesses..
- Work with key decision makers to understand their initiatives in developing integrated marketing solutions and matching our product portfolio to their needs.
- Creates and delivers powerful and persuasive presentation to key decision makers utilizing the entire Valpak Media portfolio of products to provide integrated marketing solutions.
- Conduct face-to-face presentations, and closing opportunities to drive revenue and hit overall business revenue targets.
- Lead the development of client contract negotiations through the close or renewal of business.
- Creates and manages Prospect/Client database and creates and manages Sales/Revenue
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Well-developed technical skills (, MS Office, CRM, Mobile).
- Able to manage deadlines and to operate with a sense of urgency.
- Strong understanding of all digital media platforms.
- Must be highly organized and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, environment.
- Must be results oriented and have a record of success working in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma
- Minimum 1 year of demonstrated success selling to/ buying for Print and/or Digital Advertising
- Most importantly, we are looking for a proven track record of success in electronic advertising sales, print direct mail experience, email, and online media or technology.
Annual Salary plus Commission