Sales | Roseville, MN, United States
Part-Time Advertising/Media Sales
Valpak of Minneapolis/St. Paul, Valpak’s 2013 National Franchise of the Year, is looking for Part-Time Territory Representatives to service specific neighborhood clusters throughout the Twin Cities Metro Area. Our business is growing fast, and we need several new reps to cover our territory.
Specific hours are flexible, approximately 24 hours/week, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
America’s leading Print and Digital Advertising Company is looking to expand its national award-winning sales team in the Twin Cities. Established in 1968, Valpak helps over 50,000 businesses a year to achieve their marketing goals. Using branded media products like the familiar Blue Envelope that reaches over 47 million homes monthly, and the Valpak Digital Network, which gives our clients access to over 2000 savings sites on the web, including savings.com, Valpak is trusted by consumers and advertisers alike to consistently deliver value.
This position is perfect for people who have blocks of hours available on specific weekdays, who have other employment at night or on weekends, or are returning to the workforce after extended leaves.
All our Territory Reps are business development specialists. You will be expected to prospect through cold calling and develop new business, selling our proprietary integrated Digital and Print marketing solutions directly to business owners. And, serve as our company’s professional front line representative to a specific geographic territory near your home. This is not a telemarketing job; we do not sell anything over the phone.
We offer a very competitive compensation package, with unlimited earnings potential, which includes base salary of $1000/month, plus 15% sales commissions, car and cell phone allowance, and bonus opportunities. And, of course, we will train you.
We’re looking for YOU if:
- You have a competitive, proactive attitude
- You are able to quickly build rapport with others, are persuasive, and have an engaging, outgoing personality
- You have the ability to handle multiple responsibilities, and have strong time management skills
- You have a solid work ethic, and a burning desire to increase your income
- You are Entrepreneurial and work well under pressure
- You have the ability to grasp extensive knowledge quickly, and are comfortable working with figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
- Prior sales experience is required; no beginners please
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, and negotiation skills
- Be extremely confident and comfortable working with all types of business owners
- Make a professional appearance and have a friendly, trustworthy disposition
- Possess working knowledge of accessing and using standard Microsoft office tools
- You must have dependable transportation, a valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Valpak
Send us a cover letter detailing why you’d be a great candidate to join our team, along with your resume. No calls please…
It just might be the start of a fun, rewarding, lucrative sales career with the best Valpak office in the country!
Valpak of Minneapolis/St. Paul, an independent Valpak Franchisee, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls please. We reserve the right to perform background checks on all candidates.