Sales | Ontario, Ontario, Canada
Valpak is one of the leading direct marketing companies in North America and Canada.
Seeking Sales reps for areas in Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge/Guelph.
Primary responsibility is to achieve a Sales Target by building and maintaining a book of business. Focus will be on establishing/growing relationships with Decision Makers and delivering business results to them by utilizing the strengths that our products offer. Valpak’s product portfolio allows you the strategic opportunity to provide customers with integrated, full-service, direct marketing campaigns (NOT just selling coupons/ads). Campaigns are delivered through our industry-leading Print (shared and solo Mail, loyalty cards, flyers, booklets, QR codes and call-tracking) and Digital (Valpak.com, Valpak Deals, mobility, email, SEO, SEM, QR codes and call-tracking) solutions.
· HELP CUSTOMERS BE SUCCESSFUL!!!!
· Work with Decision Makers to understand their challenges and business goals so you can determine if the strengths that our products offer are aligned with what the customer is trying to achieve.
· Understand customer’s business/industry in order to take a trusted advisor role and deliver innovative ideas that will help them be more successful.
· Create and deliver powerful and persuasive presentations to Decision Makers that align Valpak’s strengths with their business goals (Value Propositions).
· Develop new business and grow business organically within customer base
· Identify, cultivate, and close opportunities in all different types of businesses.
· Build and execute on a Territory Strategy that allows you to drive revenue, build a profitable book of business and hit overall sales targets.
· Lead customer contract negotiations through the close of new business or renewal of existing business.
· Create and manage Prospect/Customer database.
Desired Skills & Experience
· MUST LOVE SELLING
· Ability to develop relationships and work closely with decision makers
· Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
· Comfortable working remotely
· High level of Professionalism
· Strong business acumen
· Well-developed technical skills (MS Office, CRM, Mobile).
· Able to manage deadlines and to operate with a sense of urgency.
· Strong understanding of all digital media platforms.
· Must be highly organized and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, environment.
· Must be results oriented and have a record of success working in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment.
Education and Work Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree, Diploma or Degree in Sales
· Minimum 1 year of demonstrated success selling to/ buying for Print and/or Digital Advertising OR similar type of Sales Process
· Most valuable is a proven track record of success in electronic advertising sales, print direct mail experience, email, and online media or technology.
Full-training provided – in-class and remote – will be on-going
Salary, Commission, Over-achievement Bonus, Benefits, Hardware (iPad/Laptop), Expenses
Check us out at: www.vpblue.com and http://www.valpakcareers.com/career