Sales | New York, NY, United States
Valpak is one of the leading direct marketing companies in North America.
Sales Consultant / Digital & Print Media Advertising Specialists needed for Greater New York City.
Valpak of New York, the blue envelope delivered to New York homes each month, is looking for a Media Consultant for our Valpak products including print (our familiar blue envelope), Digital Platforms, Valpak Deals and other Direct Mail Products.
Check us out at: http://www.valpakcareers.com/career
• Responsible for developing new business, establishing and fosters working relationships with key decision makers while building on the strategic and execution strengths our products offer. Our product portfolio provides strategic solutions in Digital (Valpak.com, Digital inventory, SEO, SEM, SMS, Email, Mobile), Solo and Shared Mail.
• Priority of this position will be to sell media programs. This role will be primarily focused on identifying, cultivating, and closing opportunities to a variety of different types of businesses.
• Identify key decision makers to understand their initiatives in developing integrated marketing solutions and matching our product portfolio to their needs.
• Conducts face-to-face presentations, asking for the business and closing defined selling opportunities to drive revenue and hit overall business revenue targets. Leads in the development of client contract negotiations through the close or renewal of business.
• Creates and managers Prospect/Client database and creates and manages Sales/Revenue Forecast with a high degree of accuracy. Must adhere to and exceed pricing/profitability guidelines as established by management.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
• Well-developed technological skills required (PC, Internet, MS Office, CRM, Mobile)
• Able to manage deadlines and to operate with a sense of urgency
• Strong understanding of all digital media platforms
• Must be highly organized and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment.
• Must be results oriented and have a record of success working in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment.
• Minimum 1 year proven track record of success in electronic advertising sales, print direct mail experience, email, and online media or technology.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in client relationship management
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Base Salary, Commission, Monthly Bonus Plan, Monthly Expense Program
• Medical Insurance
• Extensive Training and Support