Senior Product Manager, CRM
Product Management | Redwood City (HQ), CA
Senior Product Manager, CRM
C3 is seeking a highly qualified Senior Product Manager to join the C3 Customer Analytics Products team. This role will focus on delivering a robust set of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) features to meet the needs of utility operators and oil /gas companies. The ideal candidate has an energy background and product strategy and management experience in CRM including Partner Management, Lead Generation, Energy Efficiency Program Effectiveness, and Contact Center functions and is ready to drive C3 Energy’s customer product portfolio with competitive positioning and market differentiation.
- Develop a deep understanding of the CRM marketplace and competitive landscape in the utility / energy industry
- Collect and prioritize business and/or market requirements; author statement of direction documents that synthesize market opportunity, competitors, and solution requirements
- Identify innovative ideas and drive the product roadmap.
- Identify partner solutions to include in the overall product footprint.
- Author product specifications, inclusive of use cases, activity flow diagrams, screen mockups; identification of data sources, analytics, reporting, and integration requirements
- Collaborate with engineering, and other support teams such as user experience, QA, and documentation to create exceptional solutions
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Training, Professional Services, and Support to create the content and tools needed to successfully evangelize, sell, implement, and service CRM product features.
- Promote the delivery of product features through internal and external training initiatives, documentation efforts, and customer / analyst demonstrations
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of related product strategy and product management experience and/or experience in professional services as business analyst for CRM solutions.
- Knowledge of the CRM market and related technologies
- In-depth knowledge about utility/energy industry and if familiar with differences and challenges facing regulated and retail markets.
- Ability to translate strategy into tactical plans.
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Demonstrated strong capabilities in communication - both oral and written - and presentation skills for all levels of audience including C-level.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Outstanding team player with the ability to coordinate people and activities across multiple functional areas.
- Knowledge and experience in agile software development process.
- Experience in product design, user experience design, and engineering background a definite plus
- BS/BA required. MBA or technical Master’s degree strongly preferred.
C3 provides a competitive compensation package:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen with Table Tennis and Pool table
- Free Gym membership
- Fun team filled with great people
- Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music
Contact Us:Principals only please.
1300 Seaport Boulevard, Suite 500
Redwood City, CA 94063