Engineering | Redwood City, CA
C3 is a leading provider of energy management solutions that help utilities to meet some of their highest priorities: increasing customer satisfaction, improving customer loyalty and retention, and meeting mandates for verified energy savings. C3 is the only software company providing solutions that help utilities across all
of their customer segments: Residential, Small/Medium Business, and Large Commercial and Industrial.
The C3 solution is designed, developed, and supported by proven software professionals and energy domain experts.
C3 is seeking highly qualified college graduates to join the C3 Engineering team. In this position, you will be working under the guidance of our technical leads to design and build the C3 SaaS solutions for Enterprise Energy Resources Management. Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent fields, MS Preferred
- Knowledge in RMDBS and SQL is required
- Knowledge of HTML 5, XML, Ajax, Flex, Web services/RESTful is a plus
- Knowledge of BI, Analytic, Casandra or other noSQL technology is highly desirable
- Smart, motivated, can do attitude, and seeks to make a difference
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
Principals only please.
1300 Seaport Boulevard
Redwood City, CA 9463www.c3energy.com