Computers/Software | San Francisco, CA, United States
- Own the product. Become an integral part of a small and dynamic team dedicated to improving the customer experience, growing our business, and shaping the vision of our software.
- Write, test, and launch clean apps in weeks, not months or years.
- Build, implement and maintain various types of web applications including: real-time CRMs, consumer facing sites, internal analytics and reporting systems.
We are looking for the exceptional programer (a Great Hacker). If this is you, please apply. Some background you might have:
- Passionate and experienced with the Ruby on Rails framework. Deep knowledge required of best practices, existing gems, migrations tools, Capistrano, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with HTML, CSS and Javsascript (jQuery and Prototype a plus).
- 3+ years experience developing commercial web applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Some experience in system provisioning and maintenance: NGINX, MySQL, and UNIX.
- Bonus: Experience and knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Bonus: Experience in Test-Driven Development.
- Bonus: Familiarity with AWS services (EC2 and RDS especially).
- Competitive salary with generous stock options.
- Buy or build your ideal work environment.
- Flexible work hours.
- 3 weeks paid vacation.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits.
- 401 (k) with company match
- Catered lunch twice a week.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Free dry cleaning.
- Our office is in downtown SF near BART other public transportation stops.