Dachis Group is currently looking to add an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
Project managers organize, schedule, and follow budgets & deadlines. You have experience managing interactive design projects yet have worked on several different types of projects so you feel confident taking on anything new. You’re a problem solver. You’re detail oriented. You view a project from all angles, and navigate the team around whatever obstacles might pop up. And, of course, you have solid client relations knowledge and know how to motivate a team to stay on track.
As a Project Manager, you’ll manage the day-to-day life of each Dachis Group project. You’ll ensure each project is on time, on budget, and moving forward at a healthy pace. You’ll keep the team (including the client) focused on what needs to get done and redirect the project if something goes off-course. Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 3+ years previous experience in project management. Experience in creative services and interactive deliverables preferred.
- Experience in accurately scoping and resourcing a variety of professional services projects (e.g. social media campaigns, consulting, content creation, and website development).
- Proven time management and organizational skills. Ability to work well under pressure on multiple custom, concurrent, varied, fast turn projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. Strong written and oral communication skills are required. Natural-born problem solver.
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred.
- Facilitate communication between the team and the client.
- Work with consultants, account managers, and technologies to ensure deliverables meet client expectations
- Work with clients and staff to define project scope, monitor progress, and avoid scope creep.
- Establish and drive internal and external project deadlines.
- Request, utilize and manage all resources in order to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Hire, manage, and coordinate team of contractor resources as needed.
- Anticipate and proactively manage project challenges, including changes in scope, driving deadlines, and excessive revision cycles.
Dachis Group is the global leader in data-driven social marketing solutions. Built on a proprietary big data analytics platform, Dachis Group’s social performance measurement and amplification software applications, collaborative insights and reporting capabilities, and world leading data-driven social marketing solutions group help the world’s largest brands engage@scale with their customers.
Every day, Dachis Group’s big data social analytics platform monitors over 10 billion social behaviors and 50 million+ social signals in real-time. Dachis Group delivers powerful insights by tracking, monitoring and helping manage conversations and content across 35,000 brands, 100 million social accounts, and an aggregate audience of 7 billion followers, fans, subscribers and contributors from 233 countries across dozens of the largest social platforms.
The company serves many of the world’s largest brand marketers and their agencies including Disney, Estée Lauder, US Cellular, Hewlett Packard, Nestlé, and Nokia.