Engineering | Palo Alto, CA, United States
As a Software Application Engineer, you will be contributing to all aspects of the design and development of the product, including everything from UI design to database schemas, and everything from iPhone/iPad apps to installation and deployment programs.
The ideal candidate is smart, creative, hard-working, has an eye for detail, and is eager to go the extra mile to deliver a great user experience.
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and bug fixes
- Help us invent our products, from initial versions through maturity, shaping the product architecture and road map along the way
- Participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, unit testing, and release
- Weigh functional and usability trade-offs when defining implementation details
- B.S. and/or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- All experience levels welcome
- Object-Oriented software development experience
- Experience with C#, ASP.Net and SQL strongly preferred
- Great communication skills and a desire to grow personally and professionally
Intapp provides software products and services that enable law firms to increase revenue, manage information security and maximize lawyer productivity. With over 450 customers, including 80% of the 100 largest US law firms, Intapp has been embraced and endorsed as an industry standard.
Today, Intapp clients use our information security product to secure over 2.5 billion documents globally, our integration platform to process over 10 billion data transactions annually, and our time recording products to log and report on 50 million activities monthly.
The opportunities for our core technology span multiple markets. We also serve corporate clients, including many Fortune 500 companies. These organizations use our technology to manage real-time data communication for reporting, analytics and business process automation.
Our leadership team includes seasoned entrepreneurs who’ve helped build several successful technology companies. We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for smart, hard-working people to help.
Founded in 2000, Intapp is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. To learn more about Intapp, visit www.intapp.com.