Engineering | Palo Alto, CA, United States
We are looking for software developers interested in building the next generation of our data integration technology. Our integration platform, Integration Builder, combines a high-level Java Swing graphical user interface, a backend J2EE RMI service as well as a high performance runtime engine deployed in a Linux environment.
We are mainly interested in individuals who pay meticulous attention to detail, relish hard technical problems and insist on excellence. This position entails high levels of responsibility and creativity. Developers at Intapp have the opportunity to propose and design new features, are encouraged to help shape the future product roadmap and are expected to see assigned projects through the entire lifecycle of product development.
- Design and implement features, enhancements and bug fixes for our integration platform product
- Participate in product management and help shape product architecture and road maps
- Participate in all phases of software development for both front-end and back-end, from design to implementation, testing, release and maintenance
- Weigh functional and usability trade-offs when defining implementation details
- B.S. and/or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid programming experience in at least one object-oriented language (Java preferred)
- Strong interest in UI design
- Skills in as many of the following areas as possible:
- Java Swing and RMI
- Linux application and system level development
- RDBMS, SQL, HTTP, SOAP/REST, LDAP, Samba/CIFS
Intapp provides software products and services that enable law firms and professional services organizations to increase revenue, manage information security and maximize productivity. With over 400 customers, including 80% of the 100 largest US law firms, Intapp has been embraced and endorsed as an industry standard.
Today, Intapp clients use our information security product to secure over 2.5 billion documents globally, our integration platform to process over 10 billion data transactions annually, and our time recording products to log and report on 50 million activities monthly.
The opportunities for our core technology span multiple markets. We also serve corporate clients, including many Fortune 500 companies. These organizations use our technology to manage real-time data communication for reporting, analytics and business process automation.
Our leadership team includes seasoned entrepreneurs who’ve helped build several successful technology companies. We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for smart, hard-working people to help.
Founded in 2000, Intapp is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. To learn more about Intapp, visit www.intapp.com.