Distribution Center | Tukwila, WA, United States
The Fulfillment Associate is responsible for accurately processing various video game discs we receive from subscribers and ensuring we ship correct, playable discs to our subscribers in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity. The Fulfillment Associate is also responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled.
Skills and Attributes:
- Prepares subscriber orders by picking, scanning, and inserting video game discs into mailers.
- Receives discs returned by subscribers by opening mailers, visually inspecting the video game discs to detect scratches, dents, breakage, as well as wrong sleeves, cleaning each disc as needed and returning games to inventory.
- Prepares shipping labels/documents via computer.
- Ensures inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Operates sorter in performance of order filling duties when required.
- Operates equipment such as a pallet jack and/or buffing machine when required.
- On an as-needed daily basis, inspects and performs minor maintenance on the equipment that would include printers, scanners, pallet jack, sorter, buffing machines, etc.
- Conducts physical inventories as required.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conducts operations in a manner that promotes safety. Complies with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
- Additional duties as directed by management
- Dependable, on-time with a positive attitude
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented
- Willingness to work overtime to meet production goals
- Attention to accuracy along with speed in a efficient yet consistent manner
- Desire to exceed stated production goals
- Strong team player
- Able to read and count accurately and do simple math.
- Must have the ability to follow directions.
- Must be able to work weekends.
We offer a casual environment, with competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-and long-term disability, 401k (with company match), etc. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check and reference check. EOE
- High school or equivalent
- Previous experience in a production, assembly and/or fast food production environment preferred