Ifbyphone, the leader in voice-based marketing automation (VBMA), manages, measures and automates voice conversations for businesses and organizations. Ifbyphone’s VBMA solutions capture and manage phone leads and information that often slip through the cracks of traditional marketing automation and CRM software solutions.
Due to increased demand and our explosive growth, Ifbyphone has multiple openings for a talented Business Development Manager to join Ifbyphone in our Cleveland office and remotely from Atlanta.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for actively managing the entire new business process for accounts in their territory including: prospecting, creating interest and desire, and setting appointments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Develop a high level of new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting and networking.
- Maintain high activity rates with key accounts/prospects to set appointments for the Senior Business Development Managers.
- Become an expert in assessing prospect’s needs, identifying a use case and using your superior product knowledge to illustrate to the prospect the value of using the Ifbyphone platform.
- Key to success beyond your sales abilities is strong knowledge of the Ifbyphone platform and all of its functionality.
Assuming a Business Development Manager hits all prospecting and sales targets as well as masters our full suite of applications, there will be the opportunity to be promoted to a Senior Business Development Manager. As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing prospects through the full sales process, to include the closing of accounts and managing those accounts for first year as they grow to identify opportunities to increase the use of our applications and maximize revenue.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-5 years sales experience.
- SaaS/Technology sales experience and ability to explain clearly the functionality of an application platform.
- PPC/Digital Advertising knowledge and/or Ad Tech background a real plus.
- Background in prospecting potential deals in the $25-100k annual revenue range and effectively managing a large pipeline.
- Proven Communication and Negotiation skills.
- A self-motivated, energetic team player with the innate willingness to learn a technology and be an impactful player in a growing and constantly changing company.
- Excellent messaging, positioning and presentation of information for customer impact and influence.
- Strategic business sense and ability to understand the prospect’s business and challenges.
- Experience in or selling to one or more of the following would be beneficial:
- Digital Ad Agency
- Lead Generation
- Online Directory Services & Ecommerce,
- Direct Response
- Financial Services (including Insurance)
- Health Care and Home Health
- Retail and Logistics
- Marketing Automation
- Ad Platforms
- Helpdesk Platforms
At Ifbyphone we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we make every minute count and have fun doing it. Be a part of a team pushing the boundaries of technology! Join us at one of the 101 Best Places to Work in Chicago and an Inc 500 fastest growing company!