***For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio***
As a member of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for crafting the future of our products. We pride ourselves on rethinking established paradigms and redefining elegance in software. Designers at Square take projects from napkin sketches to final visual specifications. We believe in generalists that have a hand in each stage of product design. Along with your resume, please submit a link to your portfolio.
- Work closely with product editors, engineers, and the rest of the team to create amazing experiences for our customers
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences for the web, iPad, iPhone, and Android
- Expertise in developing information architecture, interaction models, customer flows, schematics, and visual design for products and services
- The ability to communicate interactions rapidly at varying levels of resolution
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism
- Excellent collaboration skills
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Experience conducting customer research ranging from insight protocols to usability tests
- Background developing interaction prototypes
- Experience with motion design and related software