Marketing | Chicago, IL, United States
Enablon is the world’s leading provider of Sustainability, EH&S and Operational Risk Management Software. More than 1,000 global companies and 1 million users rely on Enablon software solutions to manage their environmental and social performance, minimize risks and improve profitability. Enablon offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry, and is consistently recognized as a global leader and visionary. To support stronger demand for our solutions and as part of our US expansion, we are currently looking for a North American Marketing and Communications Manager in our Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower), Chicago location.
As a North American Marketing and Communications Manager you will be responsible for the development and day-to-day management and coordination of marketing & communications processes and programs for Americas and Australian markets, working to ensure that all activities are aligned with the organization’s overall business objectives and messaging.
The North American Marketing and Communications Manager reports to the Corporate Marketing Manager and works closely with the Corporate Communications and Digital Marketing teams as well as other relevant cross-functional teams and business partners to manage the performance of marketing programs with the aim of getting ‘found’ in the industry and driving qualified leads to create sales and the adoption of Enablon solutions.
You will be responsible for managing a Field Marketing team ensuring the rolling out of the marketing and communications initiatives.
Part of the role includes overseeing our event programs including our annual users’ forum, gathering 500+ leaders in the Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management space. For this event you will be the lead on the event agenda and content coordination, working with the product teams, subject matter experts and business partners.
Analyst Relations coordination with product management teams will also be managed by this position.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage and execute North American marketing and communications activities
Spearhead and manage Enablon North America annual conference
- Work closely with all internal departments to implement fully integrated marketing and communications plans that support the organization’s overall goals and objectives.
- Execute upon existing strategic marketing plan staying within annual marketing budget.
- Develop and oversee the management of internal operating budgets for all marketing activities.
- Develop, track, extend and socialize internally the marketing and communications calendar.
- Analyze and measure results of all marketing initiatives and make adjustments in strategy/execution as appropriate.
- Calculate ROI for all marketing and communications activities to ensure that all resources are being used efficiently and productively.
- Build and maintain working relationships with other cross-functional partners to ensure effective collaboration across the enterprise.
- Identify campaigns best suited to achieve business, marketing and/or sales objectives for target customer segments.
- Support Field Marketing team in crafting marketing/communication plans, programs, and campaigns that support Business, Sales and Markets’ overall objectives.
- Oversee the coordination and design of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Identify key NA announcements and work with Corporate Communications team to define the annual PR planning.
- Write and distribute press releases & pitches, interviews & placements follow-up.
- Stay current on marketing and communications developments and best practices.
Coordinate analyst relations
- Lead as project manager, guiding and advising team members to execute all aspects, including development of project timeline, target audience identification, budget, agenda and content, registration, onsite logistics, and collateral
- Work closely with product management team to develop event agenda
- Develop the global analyst relations program and calendar.
- Negotiate annual research, services and marketing campaign packages with key analyst firms.
- Handle and coordinate requests for research participation; schedule briefings with proper SME.
- Track publish dates for key market reports and vendor ratings.
- Work with Product Marketing to complete responses, build presentations, conduct demos, etc.
- Arrange and participate in briefings, track activity and ensure appropriate follow up is conducted in a timely basis.
- Support internal requests for competitive intelligence or research reports from marketing, product, sales/partnership, services, R&D departments.
- Minimum 7+ years developing, implementing and measuring marketing communications plans.
- Preferably in the enterprise software industry.
- Knowledge of the sustainability/energy space is a plus.
- Marketing or Business degree required.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing communications experience preferred.
- Experience in working with analyst consulting organization desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, writing skills, communication and presentation skills including the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with senior levels of management.
- Excellent project management skills, with ability to track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables, and handle pressure in a positive manner.
- Equal parts analytical and creative.
- Strong management, administration and leadership skills to manage resources and employees.
- Experience working with employees internationally desirable.
- Be passionate, energetic and maintain a positive attitude.
Enablon’s growth as a leader in industries of the future: Software, Technology + Sustainability; Active Community/Social Involvement; Our Progressive + Fun Corporate Culture and Excellent Benefits Package, all within our office in the sky, make this the ideal place for you! To learn more, visit www.enablon.com