At Gracenote, we are passionate about powering world-class products. Our technology serves billions of requests daily to hundreds of millions of devices around the world. We are working to enhance and embellish the media experience in every way possible, from Mobile to Automotive. Come help us build and maintain one of the most widely used Music, Movie and TV infrastructures in the world!
Join the Client Engineering team to develop customer-facing Services and SDKs. The Client Engineering Group is responsible for developing Server-class and Embedded SDKs to give customers access to Gracenote’s media technologies. In this position one would work on developing a scalable web service and web API to power applications that want to use Gracenote’s SDK in a web context.
This position will involve developing the next generation of Server based APIs used by customer applications. This position will allow you to flex your software design and scalability talents
- Make architectural recommendations for performance and stability and security
- Work closely with design and production teams to realize application functionality
- Develop stress testing and metrics gather applications
- Scalable back-end design and development experience
- Experience with OO development (any language is fine as this is a new project, but we use a lot of C/C+)
- Experience with Multi-threaded concurrency issues, multi-threaded threads design and coding
- Hands-on experience with client/server communication and protocols
- Must have good written and verbal skills and be able to work in a team environment as we'll be utilizing your expertise to help design and develop our new products
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience with multiple programming languages
- Web API development experience, JSON, XML, RESTful, Hypermedia APIs
- Experience with cross-platform development
- B.S. degree in Computer Science preferred