Development | Addison, TX, United States
Are you ready to xcelerate your career? We’re ready for you!
Crown helps innovative clients do business digitally with content, commerce, communications, analytics, and customer experience. We provide eBusiness solutions that make a difference for Global 2000 and midmarket companies worldwide.
Our practice areas include Content (web content management, digital asset management, digital communities), Commerce (eCommerce, product content/information management, order management, customer service), Communications (digital messaging, digital marketing, digital experience), Analytics (business intelligence, web analytics, ecommerce analytics), and Customer Experience (user experience, user interfaces, interaction design, omni-channel and mobile).
Our complete eBusiness point of view enables clients to xcel faster™ than they ever imagined possible.
Crown values talent, courage, and collaboration. Our DRIVE—Dedication, Relevance, Inspiration, Velocity, and Excellence—informs everything we do.We readily accept challenges and continuously seek to improve. Our solutions aren’t right unless they are highly relevant and naturally in line with our clients’ corporate culture and values.
Please visit our about page for a closer look at our strengths, our focus, and our values.
Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Crown has offices worldwide, with development centers in Dayton, Denver, Dallas, and New York.
As part of our eCommerce team, this individual will play a key role in the development process. You will be responsible for developing and delivering features and enhancements to solve complex customer requirements.
- Develop, customize and implement bug-free eCommerce solutions that exceed our customers’ requirements
- Meet project deadlines by understanding and analyzing requirements, designing, developing and testing solutions
- Contribute to the team and ensure mutual success by providing guidance for development, testing and troubleshooting
- Provide status reports and escalate issues as appropriate to the relevant project stakeholders
- Determine optimal solution designs based on the assessment of costs, risks, complexity and benefits
- Solve complex problems by leading analysis and development of technical solutions
- Successfully deployment into a variety of production environments
- Lead, coach, and mentor team members
Crown is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are open to considering candidates who require visa sponsorship for this position.
Want to learn more about Crown? You can follow, like, connect, watch, or add us to your circles. We can’t wait to hear from you!