Training | San Diego, CA
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet; we're looking for professionals who aren't content with the status quo—people who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
ServiceNow is looking for a Technical Trainer who will deliver ServiceNow product training, including System Administration and Scripting in ServiceNow.
- Experience delivering technical content (across multiple products) at a variety of levels to different audience levels via classroom (public, onsite), virtual classroom, and recorded formats.
- The ability to learn highly technical products quickly using pre-release documentation and pre-release software and hardware.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including virtual/online delivery of multi-day classes.
- Contributes and assists in development of effective and sustainable training courseware and curriculum.
- Travel up to 50% (worldwide).
- Knowledge and hands on experience implementing ITSM solutions or similar preferred.
- High level of flexibility, creativity, and dependability.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a technical training environment required.
- CTT+ or equivalent preferred
- ITIL certification preferred
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications, including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
« Back to Openings