Application Development | Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Come join us!
Applications Developers Wanted!
Are you an amazing developer trying to decide between joining a Big Boring Company, or an itsy-bitsy start-up that will most likely flame out? Guess what: there's something even better! How about joining a company that is growing super fast so you can fast-track your potential & grow super fast too? ServiceNow went IPO less than a year ago and has achieved > 80% revenue growth the last 27 quarters! We are a company that is red-tape-free like a start-up but with a proven track record of success like the big boys. If you are gifted technically & out to do something great, you should join us!
What does ServiceNow do? We build Apps for businesses & have our own Cloud Platform to run them. Why does that matter to you? Most all-star developers envision themselves building their own company someday. Join our Applications Development team and learn what makes businesses more successful. Become more than a developer with us - learn how to exercise judgment on what to build & why businesses will love it.
Sample projects: Build and launch an App Store, Create new data visualizations & analytics for businesses, Infuse social collaboration across Apps.
- 2-4+ years of hands-on experience developing software
- Care about performance & has experience scaling Apps
- Knows or wants to learn how to translate business problems into software & technical requirements
- Likes to write code that works well, takes pride in code working correctly the first time
- Likes to write code from the foundation up i.e. has a natural tendency to build the core piece and layer on capabilities step-by-step
- Cannot imagine anything other than an Agile development environment
- Can use Eclipse IDE, GIT, Maven, Ant and Jenkins or equivalent or work with those that do
- Knows what SDLC stands for :)
- Adept at diagnosing complex issues and troubleshooting code
- Has high coding standards & can maintain them even when the pressure is on
- Is a developer at heart & thinks OO first
- Has a Bachelor’s degree or better in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work with some of the most innovative and advanced technologies in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional, open yet relaxed work atmosphere. It's a challenging, demanding, creative, and fun place to be!
« Back to Openings