Application Development | Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet; we're looking for professionals who aren't content with the status quo—people who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
The goal of the ServiceNow Internal Systems team is to provide elegant business automation applications and customizations on the ServiceNow platform to radically increase the efficiency of various businesses and empower them to be highly successful. We are in the midst of expanding this team to develop easy-to-use and flexible SaaS solutions on the ServiceNow platform for all our internal users and for our customers to interact with us.
As an Architect/Principal Applications Engineer, you will be a key member of the Applications Development group with the opportunity and responsibility to design and develop these solutions to be the best implementation the industry. In this hands-on role, you will work closely with the product owners to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high quality product to our users. You will be working in a collaborative team using agile software development methodology. Your design and implementation will also need to ensure security, integrity and consistency of critical user and customer data.
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented and modularized software
- Special consideration given to candidates having prior Quote to Cash or Salesforce or Lead Management experience
- 12+ years of software development experience in enterprise software and/or building web services at scale
- Expertise in unit and integration test automation
- Expertise with HTML technologies including HTML, CSS and AJAX practices
- Experience with coding and diagnosing problematic SQL
- Familiarity with Unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git, maven and ant
- BS and/or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You must have a passion to identify root cause, solve complex problems and write high quality software
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
« Back to Openings