SAP Business System Analyst - BPC
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet; we're looking for professionals who aren't content with the status quo—people who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out. Job Summary
This experienced SAP BPC functional analyst will be working directly with internal IT SAP Business Analysts and key business users from FP&A, Finance and Accounting in order to design, implement and support critical business solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the BPC 10 NW Platform and ECC Modules (FI/CO/SD/PS) and possess an understanding of business processes and leverage this knowledge to design and deliver the necessary solutions. Primary Responsibilities
Experience and Skills
- Demonstrate leading practices in planning, forecasting, budgeting and consolidations design
- Process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
- Design and develop processes and procedures to manage and administer BPC 10.0 system.
- Perform change management, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
- Support exiting BPC functionality
- Conduct workshops for requirement gathering for new functionality and document the requirements
- Prepare design document based on requirements
- Configure system based on design document
- Ensure designs are consistent with company’s development standards and in line with industry best practices
- Co-ordinate with technical team to develop BADIs
- Performance tuning and improve report/input schedule execution time
- Work with BW team for data modeling and extractions
- Work with BOBJ team to develop dynamic reporting decks out of BPC/ECC
- Prepare end user training documents and user training
- Identify opportunities for improvement and implement required solutions
- Review current security configuration and identify the gaps and implement required solutions to protect sensitive data
- Deep understanding of Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting and Legal Consolidations functionalities
- At least 6 years of experience in Planning/Forecasting and Financial Consolidations technical solution experience (including SAP BPC, SAP ECCS, SEM-BCS, OutlookSoft).
- Exposure to other EPM tools like Cognos, Hyperion is a plus
- Minimum of two end-to-end BPC 10 NW project implementation experience
- Deep understanding of Financial Planning applications of HR, CAPEX, OPEX, and Revenue
- Integration of BPC to SAP ECC (retraction of results, drill-through), Business Objects, Enterprise Portals (i.e. Netweaver Portal, Microsoft SharePoint) and Microsoft Outlook is a plus
- Design and build of Dimensions and Models
- Business Rules design and configuration
- Design and build complex business process flows
- Inter-Company elimination definition and build
- Allocations and Currency translation
- Configuring complex reports and input forms using BPC 10 NW EPM Add-In
- Data modeling in BW related to BPC
- Developing Transformation files, Conversion files and start routines
- Developing Script Logic and understanding of BADIs for BPC
- System administration
- Back up and migration procedures
- Security design - Single Sign-On, User administration, Secured Dimensions, Security Teams, Member Access and Task Profiles
- SAP BW modeling and design experience - ECC extraction, DSO, Master Data, Info provider modeling and design, Process Chain, BEx queries and transport management system is a plus
- BS/MS Computer Science, Communications, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Certification in BPC 10 NW is a plus
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.