Staff Security Engineer – Field Security (Sales Support)
Cloud Security | California, CA
Staff Security Engineer – Field Security (Sales Support) (Kirkland, WA or San Jose, CA)
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
We are building the cloud service that hundreds of companies depend on everyday to accelerate their company forward.
We employ the brightest and most forward-thinking Security Engineers on the planet. We have offices in San Diego, San Francisco and San Jose and work as a distributed team. Come join the Cloud Security team and make your mark on the cloud!
As an Senior Security Engineer, you will be a key member of the Field Security Team ensuring the ServiceNow Sales Team is supported in the Pre and Post Sales effort. You will answer questionnaires, review contracts, answer customer questions and conduct security calls with customers. You will conduct Incident Handling to support the security team during Security Incidents and Investigations. Your job will be to work with internal teams to resolve security issues arising from investigations and incidents and conduct post mortem’s to ensure the Incident Handling process is iterative. You will help analyze those results, identify the issues, and come up with structural/design changes if necessary to solidify the security posture of ServiceNow.
- Strong presales or relevant industry experience for SaaS companies.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Prior RFP and Contract review experience.
- A desired understanding of ITIL and ITSM.
- Minimum 8 years Security Experience and Network Management Experience
- Along with 5 + years of Sales Engineering experience
- Experience with Cloud Operations
- Very strong hands-on Security Incident Handling Experience
- Expert knowledge in Remediation Procedures
- Expert knowledge in internet security protocols and technologies
- Excellent understanding of sales cycle
- Expert knowledge of Threat analysis
- Enterprise level analysis and defense experience
- Deep understanding of Security Operations Center and Security Incident Response Team protocols and procedures
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THIS ROLE: In the case of positions within the ServiceNow Security team, applicants must be able to meet all security screening requirements as indicated by the U.S. Federal Government and/or ServiceNow Customers: Federal security screening requirements call for applicants to verify U.S. Citizenship. Additional customer screening requirements may include items such as, but not limited to: specialized agency background checks (either national or local) and fingerprinting.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work with some of the most innovative and advanced technologies in the business. The Cloud Security team is a very collaborative and inclusive team where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional, open yet relaxed work atmosphere.
« Back to Openings