Team Lead - Senior Security Analyst (US)
Cloud Security | Santa Clara, CA
We're Hiring | Team Lead - Sr. Security Analyst (Security Operations)
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution. We're a fast-growing company and offer huge potential for the talented individuals who join our team. We are building the cloud service that hundreds of companies depend on every day to accelerate their company forward. We employ the brightest and most forward-thinking Security Engineers and Analysts on the planet. We have offices in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific and work as a distributed team. Come join the Cloud Security team and make your mark on the cloud!
As a Security Analyst you will be a key member of the Security Operations team; monitoring the tools and systems that defend ServiceNow’s cloud and corporate environment.
You will work on a geographically diverse team to respond to threats that may arise against our infrastructure and track incidents to closure working across functional teams.
You will work with the various teams to maintain up-to-date baselines for the secure configuration and operations of all in-place devices, whether they be under direct control (i.e., security tools) or not (i.e., workstations, servers, network devices, etc.). Using this baseline data you will conduct analysis of security vulnerabilities.
You may be called upon to assist with the deployment, integration and initial configuration of new security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions; including network,and systems to improve overall platform security.
- Three to Five years experience as Security Analyst
- Team Lead experience Desireable
- Seven plus years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Forensics Experience a Plus
- Strong Linux background a plus
- Security +, GSEC, GCIH, or GCIA certifications are strongly desired
- Desired background in malware and forensics investigations
- Background working with data logging applications; preferably Splunk
- Experience leading and responding to security incidents
- Deep understanding of Security Operations Center and Security Incident Response Team protocols and procedures
- Expert knowledge in internet security protocols and technologies
- Enterprise level analysis and defense experience
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, a professional yet relaxed atmosphere.
« Back to Openings