Architect – User InterfaceCloud Platform Development | San Diego and San Francisco,CA
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
Sitting in the center of our development environment, the Cloud Platform Development team is building the core platform-as-a-service (PaaS) technology that is the driving force for all applications built by ServiceNow and our enterprise IT customers. We are laser-focused on building an innovative, scalable and feature-rich PaaS for all enterprise applications.
We are building the cloud platform that hundreds of companies such as CERN, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Equinix, Harrods, Juniper Networks, Kimberly-Clark, REI, Sephora and Staples depend on every day to accelerate their company forward. We employ the brightest and most forward-thinking cloud platform developers on the planet. We have offices in San Diego, San Francisco and Santa Clara and work as a distributed team.
Come join the Cloud Platform Development team and make your mark on the cloud platform for enterprise applications! Responsibilities
- Create comprehensive UI/UX strategies by understanding customer problems, product goals and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with design teams to deliver engaging user interfaces.
- Oversee technical aspects of team deliverables, including quality, performance, maintainability, and scalability.
- Produce high quality code on aggressive deadlines.
- Communicate technical decisions (architecture and design) to business and engineering.
- Use critical thinking skills to solve difficult and sometimes ambiguous problems.
- 8+ years of experience in architecting front-end tiers for high volume web applications.
- Strong experience in an agile delivery environment.
- Knowledge of front-end unit testing, profiling, and code-tuning.
- Knowledge of MVC application frameworks, UI and code design patterns, web application servers and databases.
- Experience with iOS/Android development.
- BA/BS in computer science, information systems or related degree.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work with some of the most innovative and advanced technologies in the business. The Cloud Platform Development team is a very collaborative and inclusive team where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional, open, and relaxed work atmosphere.