Sales Business Analyst
Sales | Santa Clara, CA
Sales Business Analyst
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet; we're looking for professionals who aren't content with the status quo—people who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
ServiceNow is currently seeking an exceptional Sales Business Analyst to join our Sales Process, Systems and Reporting team to help capture Business Requirements, document & understand our key business processes, define, develop & own a new Business Process Management(BPM) program & to help shape the future systems & processes of ServiceNow through reporting, measurement & continuous improvement. The successful candidate will have worked within the Sales Operations / Marketing Operations environments, gathering requirements from key stakeholders, documenting existing processes, proposing changes and delivering specifications to ensure system functionality aligns with business processes.
- Work closely with the Inside Sales, Sales Operations & marketing teams to document & map out the end to end Sales Lifecycle processes in terms of systems, data and workflow.
- Work on mapping, defining & re-engineering the Leads & marketing activities processes within our Sales CRM System to drive continual measurement improvements.
- To work closely with IT within an agile development process including writing stories, epics, themes for consumption by IT
- Testing functionality / system changes as related to system and process change projects.
- Work with external vendors in the production of business requirements & process documents for integration projects for 3rd party tools.
- Analyze requirements, determine optimal solutions and gap analysis from current state, with dependencies and associated risks
- Develop business requirements documentation(BRDs), process workflow diagrams, functional specifications, use cases, user acceptance test scripts and other supporting documentation
- Produce & maintain project plans for all responsible projects(Microsoft Project)
- Work with IT and Sales Ops teams to conduct training sessions for business users on system functionality
- Communicate status regularly with stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Documented experience as a Sales Business Analyst / process management consultant(5 years+)
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in Telephony, Leads, Channel Partners, Sales Enablement, Marketing & Sales Lifecycle processes with a particular focus on Inside Sales.
- Agile methodology, including writing stories, epics, testing.
- Solid understanding of business process management best practices, documentation & measuring continuous improvement. Strong experience of Salesforce, Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar CRM
- Use Cases / UML / Process Mapping / Swim Lanes
- Logical thought process, confident, highly communicative, excellent business understanding, not shy to challenge others or propose changes.
- Strong understanding of relational databases, reporting tools and data quality management techniques
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio or similar products
- Prior experience handling multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Strong team player who likes to take responsibility
- Business process design/re-engineering project management, and/or Agile experience a plus
- Certification in CRM applications like Sugar, Microsoft Dynamics, Siebel or SalesForce.com a plus
- SQL, SQL Server 2008/2012, SSIS, BIDS, Crystal Reports, Business Objects or Tableau.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
« Back to Openings