Medical/Healthcare | San Francisco, CA, United States
One Medical is a unique primary care practice – one designed to offer providers a more satisfying, meaningful work environment and to offer patients higher-quality care.
Unlike health care organizations that are led by administrators, we’re a provider-led organization that’s in touch with both patients’ and providers’ needs. One Medical’s model enables us to see fewer patients each day and spend more time engaging in thoughtful decision-making, and our team-based approach gives us the support we need to offer continuous care to patients, both in and out of the office.
Providers who work at One Medical enjoy a friendly, collegial environment, with an academic feel that offers many ongoing opportunities for learning and development. Most importantly, our team has a strong sense of purpose: we’re out to transform the health care system by fundamentally changing the way care is delivered.
We’re looking for like-minded medical professionals who want to practice medicine in a thoughtful and sustainable manner, build fulfilling careers and deliver the best possible health outcomes for patients.
Opportunities exist in:
Primary Care (Family & Internal Medicine)
Virtual Care Team
Successful candidates should have:
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- An interest in using technology to deliver high quality, evidence-based primary care
- The desire to be an integral part of a rapidly growing team of clinicians dedicated to changing health care delivery
- BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine
- Licensed in California
One Medical Group is one of the fastest growing primary care networks in the country, leveraging technology and operational redesign to deliver higher quality care and customer service – at lower cost. Started by a successful entrepreneur (Epocrates) and funded by top-tier venture funds (Benchmark, DAG, Oak Investment Partners, Maverick, Google Ventures), One Medical has built a solid operating model and is preparing for the next phase of growth.
The core components of the One Medical service offering include:
- Modern, well-appointed and conveniently-located primary care offices (near where patients live and work)
- A hospitality culture focused on service – including same-day appointments, longer visits that start on time, and reliable administrative and clinical follow-up
- Online and mobile convenience such as appointment scheduling, Rx renewals, clinical triage and personal data management (personal health record, prescription/allergies, lab data)
- Team-oriented, evidence-based, cost-effective care including the use of virtual care teams, clinical protocols, and physician extenders
- Accepting most forms of insurance including commercial PPO, HMO and Medicare
Patient satisfaction is world-class (with Net Promoter Scores comparable to Apple) resulting in rapid patient growth and word-of-mouth buzz. One Medical currently has 25+ offices in 6 markets (San Francisco, New York City, Washington DC, Boston, Chicago, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Phoenix) today with plans to continue expansion nationally.