Information Technology | New York, NY, United States
Help Desk Analyst - One Medical Group is seeking a Helpdesk Analyst to support the IT needs of One Medical employees at our New York office and in the field. This is a full time position reporting to the IT Director.
- Providing exceptional IT Services to One Medical employees
- Installing and supporting Windows and Mac based hardware and software (including peripheral devices such as printers and USB devices)
- Responding to support requests on a daily basis
- Provide phone, email, chatroom, and in person support to all users who contact the Help Desk.
- Performing analysis, diagnosis and resolution of desktop hardware and software problems for a variety of end users
- Documenting and maintaining an inventory of all computing equipment including PCs, monitors, printers, scanners, and other peripheral equipment
- Will be required to work different shifts as necessary
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro)
- Knowledge of office productivity software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of basic networking and connectivity -- DHCP, DNS, Cabling, etc.
- Knowledge of Virus and Spyware removal techniques
- Ability to quickly diagnose and fix problems
- Ability to open a computer and replace defective components
- Ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively perform the job during off hours without supervision.
- Ability to complete all assigned tasks as scheduled
- Escalating Service Requests to the appropriate group or individuals as detailed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service