Senior Sales Engineer
Federal | Arlington, VA
The Senior Sales Engineer will work as a member of the sales team to provide in-depth technical knowledge and support during the sales cycle, enabling end-user customers, channel partners, and industry partners in the acquisition of Endgame products. The Senior Sales Engineer will be a critical member of the sales team and will supplement its expertise in relevant solution areas in order to gain technical acceptance from the customer and drive sales revenue.
This role will articulate and demonstrate Endgame solutions as well as influence customers’ technical requirements to position products and services. Presentations and customer interaction are a critical part of this position. The Sales Engineer should recognize business opportunities in the accounts, helping to generate and maintain a revenue pipeline.
This position will work out of the Arlington, VA office and require travel throughout an assigned region, often with little advance notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 8-12 years experience in pre-sales systems engineering or related field
- Strong team player who work extremely well in a team environment
- Independent self starter with a “get it done” attitude
- Understanding of large enterprise and government sales cycles
- In-depth knowledge of Windows, Linux and Mac Operating Systems
- Working knowledge of big data technologies (Hadoop, Pig, Twitter Storm, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of security principals and malware
- Understanding of big data systems and terminology
- Strong presentation and demonstration capabilities
- Ability to present a professional demeanor and appearance
- Ability to relate to a wide range of technical staff and managers in customer environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous vendor and or pre-sales Systems Engineering experience a must
Endgame is characterized by a high degree of autonomy and flexibility, intellectual engagement, and a competitive compensation structure that rewards performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion or sexual orientation.