Publisher Development | San Francisco, CA, United States
Kontagent+PlayHaven delivers a superior integrated solution to help mobile-focused businesses and app developers understand user behavior, decide what it means, and act immediately to impact their busineses.
The merger between Kontagent, the leading mobile analytics solutions provider, and PlayHaven, the business engine for mobile games, was announced in December 2013. Already live in more than 22,000 apps, the combined solution will reach over 400 million monthly active users and track over 370 billion events per month.
Kontagent and PlayHaven are widely adopted by a variety of mobile-focused businesses including established brands such as Warner Brothers, Coffee Meets Bagel, Thrillist, Beachmint, eHarmony, Turner, and Tinder, and game publishing powerhouses such as Glu, Electronic Arts, SEGA, BigFish and Backflip as well as thousands of indie app developers.
About the role
As a Kontagent+PlayHaven Sr. Sales Executive, you’ll be on the front lines working with the top gaming companies to help them understand the suite of products offered, from advertising solutions, to a robust SaaS enterprise analytics offering. You will have the opportunity to manage a territory and book of business and help grow company revenue.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of outside sales experience. Mobile gaming is a plus
- Experience selling a SaaS solution or analytics/BI applications
- In-depth B2B sales experience
- High volume phone and email touch experience
- Working through all phases of the sales cycle
- Building a pipeline, negotiating and closing deals
- Worked in a startup
What you'll do
- Develop in-depth understanding of both Kontagent and PlayHaven product offerings and have ability to articulate to internal and external contacts
- Grow the Gaming Business publisher base (iOS, Android, Social) through sourcing and following up on both organic and inbound sales leads
- Own the sales cycle from initial account penetration to deal closure
- Manage multiple key accounts simultaneously
- Stay abreast of emerging trends in mobile gaming and mobile analytics
- Prioritize potential opportunities through a targeted outreach program
What you'll get
- Weekly social events
- Free lunch Fridays
- Tons of awesome snacks & drinks
- Competitive salary and medical, dental and vision benefits plus a 401(k)
- Unlimited vacation (and we require a minimum of 2 weeks!)
- A transparent work environment