RN / RPN
Casual | Nursing | North Bay, Ontario
Nurse (Health Fairs & Flu Clinics)
Centric Health is the largest integrated healthcare company in Canada, and we are growing! Our vision is to be Canada's premier healthcare company with innovative solutions that focus on patients and healthcare professionals. We are building on the strengths of Canadian healthcare to promote healthy living strategies and provide patients the power of healthcare choices that will have a lasting effect on their quality of life.
Centric is seeking driven individuals who are motivated by improving the healthcare in the community. Are you ready to make a difference in the world of healthcare with Centric?
As a part-time Registered Nurse (RN) or a Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) and a key member of our preventative health practice you will assist with the coordination and delivery of corporate health fairs and flu clinics. Your professional qualifications and experience are supported by your credentials, current certifications (CPR, medication certificate for RPN's) and your membership with RNAO/RPNA liability insurance. A comprehensive compensation package, strong team support, quality clinical practices and a great reputation make Centric a great choice!
As a member of the Centric Occupational Services Team, your responsibilities include:
- Nuring Assessments at our Centric Health Hubs
- Picking up and returning supplies and vaccine from various Centric locations
- Maintaining the cold chain for vaccines
- Delivering the flu vaccine and accurately completing the appropriate Ministry forms
- Screening clients for BP, cholesterol, glucose, etc.
- Health teaching
- Evaluating clients, including fitness and nutrition monitoring
- Be registered with the College of Nurses
- Be a member of RNAO/RPNAO
- RPNs must have a medication certificate
- Current CPR certificate
- Nurses are expected to be punctual
- Have reliable transportation
« Back to Openings