Occupational Therapist - (Independent contractor)
Vancouver, BC - Viewpoint Medical Assessment Services Inc.
Centric Health is the largest integrated healthcare company in Canada, and we are growing! Our vision is to be Canada's premier healthcare company with innovative solutions that focus on patients and healthcare professionals. We are building on the strengths of Canadian healthcare to promote healthy living strategies and provide patients the power of healthcare choices that will have a lasting effect on their quality of life.
Centric Health is seeking driven individuals who are motivated by improving the healthcare in the community. Are you ready to make a difference in the world of healthcare with Centric Health?
As an Occupational Therapist
with Centric Health, you will have many opportunities to challenge yourself through applying a broad range of skills to your work with a variety of clients. Mentorship programs, flexible compensation and professional autonomy are hallmarks of the Centric experience. If you are eager to develop professionally, diversify and grow your clinical competencies, and contribute to expanding Centric’s business – then we are looking for you!Functional Evaluator – Job Description
The Functional Evaluator is responsible for performing evaluation services in accordance with Viewpoint protocols and procedures.
This Job Description represents the standard protocol for a Viewpoint Medical local office in Vancouver, BC. Primary Duties
Administer and interpret all functional evaluation services in accordance with the Viewpoint product list following all Viewpoint policies and procedures around the provision of services, timelines, and format.
Maintain testing equipment and complete periodic inventory requests.
Maintain the correct and proper certifications and insurance regarding the role as Functional Evaluator at Viewpoint and in accordance with the evaluator’s discipline
Maintain database records.
Skills Level Required
- Degree in Occupational Therapy (Bachelors or Masters)
- Registration, or Eligibility for Registration, with the Provincial Association of Registered Occupational Therapists
- Additional training and certification in either Arcon, Hanoun or Work Well Functional Testing Protocols
- Additional training in assessing cognitive function/status with individuals who may have sustained a brain injury
- High level organizational abilities
- Excellent stress management skills
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office Word – current version
- Advanced level understanding of database requirements and skills
- Excellent Multi tasking skills
- Intermediate to advanced level of customer service skills
- Advanced level of grammar and spelling in medical environment
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.