Clinical Quality Assurance Coordinator
Permanent Full Time | Administration | Toronto, Ontario
This is an exciting opportunity for a Regulated healthcare professional who has experience with Quality Assurance and dealing with the insurance industry.
Centric Health is the largest integrated healthcare company in Canada, and we are growing! Our vision is to be Canada's premier healthcare company with innovative solutions that focus on patients and healthcare professionals. We are building on the strengths of Canadian healthcare to promote healthy living strategies and provide patients the power of healthcare choices that will have a lasting effect on their quality of life.
Centric is seeking driven individuals who are motivated by improving the healthcare in the community. Are you ready to make a difference in the world of healthcare with Centric?
Centric Health offers competitive compensation packages, including excellent benefits, for its full-time employees.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
• Proof-reads medical legal reports for continuity, consistency, accuracy, spelling, grammar and compliance with the SABS and recent arbitration decisions.
• On multi-disciplinary assessments, determines if consensus opinion is achieved, guides interdisciplinary cooperation in order to facilitate arriving at a consensus of opinion, and formulates a summary of opinion.
• Corrects any errors that are identified, both within the reports and within tracking systems and documentation to ensure accurate working records for the staff.
• Makes decisions regarding quality of reports, and as needed, contacts assessors to review the reports with them and provide feedback and guidance when required.
• Assists in ensuring that the required timelines in reporting are achieved.
• Must be a regulated health professional with at least 3 Years experience in the insurance industry
• Is an action-oriented, highly organized, results-oriented, independent problem solver with demonstrated clinical, medical legal assessment and/or adjudication experience
• Is familiar with the current auto insurance legislation
• Has a solid command of the English language and demonstrated excellent communication skills
• Has working knowledge of MS Word and Excel and the ability to learn and navigate new systems
• Flexible and team-oriented
« Back to Openings