Return to Work Coordinator - Sunpark
Centric Health is the largest integrated healthcare company in Canada, and we are growing! Our vision is to be Canada's premier healthcare company with innovative solutions that focus on patients and healthcare professionals. We are building on the strengths of Canadian healthcare to promote healthy living strategies and provide patients the power of healthcare choices that will have a lasting effect on their quality of life. Centric Health is seeking driven individuals who are motivated by improving the healthcare in the community.
Are you ready to make a difference in the world of healthcare with Centric Health? As a Centric Health Return to Work Coordinator, you are a key member of our multidisciplinary team. As a significant contributor, you are the type of person who will take pride in the thoroughness of your work and the strong relationships you develop with clients, employers and co-workers.
In this role you will:
• Perform worksite assessments in a wide variety of workplaces
• Liaise with employers, claim owners and workers to design return to work plans
• Work with the treatment teams to assist clients in successfully returning to employment
• Assist in the design, complementation and supervision of graded exercise work conditioning and/or work hardening programs
• Kinesiologist, Occupational Therapist and/or Athletic Therapist
• Relevant experience in occupational rehabilitation preferred
Centric Health offers competitive salaries, benefits, and plenty of perks that include the following:
• Medical & Dental Insurance; Life insurance
• Long-term disability insurance
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee referral bonus program
Apply now! Visit us at www.centrichealth.ca
, on Twitter @CentricHealth1, and on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/centric-health-management
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.