Kinesiologist - Full Time
Lifemark Physiotherapy - Calgary NE
Centric Health is the largest integrated healthcare company in Canada, and we are growing! Our vision is to be Canada's premier healthcare company with innovative solutions that focus on patients and healthcare professionals. We are building on the strengths of Canadian healthcare to promote healthy living strategies and provide patients the power of healthcare choices that will have a lasting effect on their quality of life.
Centric Health is seeking driven individuals who are motivated by improving the healthcare in the community. Are you ready to make a difference in the world of healthcare with Centric Health?
As a Centric Health Kinesiologist, you are a key member of our multidisciplinary clinical team. Under the mentorship of the best clinical practitioners in the industry, you will continuously develop your knowledge and skills while practicing in a dynamic, innovative environment. As a significant contributor, you are the type of person who will take pride in the thoroughness of your work and the strong relationships you develop with your clients and co-workers.
In this role you will:
• Perform biomechanical, fitness, and functional assessments under the mentorship and direction of a physiotherapist
• Design, implement and supervise graded exercise, work conditioning and/or work hardening programs
• Perform biweekly reassessment of client progress through functional testing
• Record functional and subjective findings in client charts on a regular basis
• Work cooperatively with clients to set and achieve functional goals
• Conduct group orientation and education lectures and regular one-on-one education to clients
• Complete functional components of reports for initial, progress and discharge
• Ensure return to work plans with client and employer have been made and documented in the client chart
• Graduate of a university Kinesiology degree program
• Registration with the provincial association of Kinesiologists
• Experience with Return to Work programs is a strong asset
• Previous experience working in a private clinic setting is preferred
Centric Health offers competitive salaries, benefits, and plenty of perks that include the following:
•Medical & Dental Insurance; Life insurance
•Long-term disability insurance
•Paid vacation and holidays
•Employee Assistance Program
•Employee referral bonus program
Apply now! Visit us at www.centrichealth.ca
, on Twitter @CentricHealth1, and on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/centric-health-management
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.