Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist
Permanent Part Time | Other Healthcare | Calgary, Alberta
Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist - Part Time
Calgary, AB - Lifemark Health Centre (Calgary NE)
Centric Health is the largest integrated healthcare company in Canada, and we are growing! Our vision is to be Canada's premier healthcare company with innovative solutions that focus on patients and healthcare professionals. We are building on the strengths of Canadian healthcare to promote healthy living strategies and provide patients the power of healthcare choices that will have a lasting effect on their quality of life.
Centric Health is seeking driven individuals who are motivated by improving the healthcare in the community. Are you ready to make a difference in the world of healthcare with Centric Health?
As a Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist at Centric Health, you work with an interdisciplinary Return to Work Services Team to assess clients on work history, education and work related issues. Your clients value your ability to assist them with return to work planning, job search services, education and job placement.
Your responsibilities include:
• Conducting vocational profiles and career focus assessments
• Facilitating Job Search Skills Development group workshops
• Providing job placement assistance/support, career and vocational counseling
• Performing job development and market clients to prospective employers
• Conducting Labour Market Analysis
• Developing individual return to work plans
• University Bachelor's degree or diploma in vocational services field
• Career counselling experience and training is a strong asset
Centric Health offers competitive salaries, benefits, and plenty of perks that include the following:
•Medical & Dental Insurance; Life insurance
•Long-term disability insurance
•Paid vacation and holidays
•Employee Assistance Program
•Employee referral bonus program
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
« Back to Openings