Customer Service Representative - Full Time
Lifemark Physiotherapy - Calgary
Centric Health is the largest integrated healthcare company in Canada, and we are growing! Our vision is to be Canada's premier healthcare company with innovative solutions that focus on patients and healthcare professionals. We are building on the strengths of Canadian healthcare to promote healthy living strategies and provide patients the power of healthcare choices that will have a lasting effect on their quality of life. Centric Health is seeking driven individuals who are motivated by improving the healthcare in the community.
Are you ready to make a difference in the world of healthcare with Centric Health? As a Customer Service Representative, you are the face of Centric Health. You are passionate about your work and perform with a high level of energy, reliability and pride. Customers and coworkers alike look forward to their interactions with you. Your administrative work is thorough, organized and detail-oriented. You have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and an ability to learn new software applications quickly. You have a solid command of the English language and excellent communication skills. Your work experience demonstrates success in providing customer service and strong administrative support.
This is a full time position as a CSR Floater to varying Calgary clinic locations.
As a CSR, your responsibilities include:
• Answering the telephone, greeting, and assisting clients
• Responding to inquiries and helping clients with problems
• Processing incoming and outgoing mail, courier and faxes
• Providing administrative support under the direction and support of the office manager and clinic director
• Monitoring and ordering office and clinic supplies
• Assisting with photocopier/fax maintenance
• Other duties as required
• In-person and Telephonic customer service experience, ideally from a medical clinic setting
• Understanding of medical terminology is an asset
• Health-related educational background is an asset
Centric Health offers competitive salaries, benefits, and plenty of perks that include the following:
• Medical & Dental Insurance; Life insurance
• Long-term disability insurance
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee referral bonus program
Apply now! Visit us at www.centrichealth.ca
, on Twitter @CentricHealth1, and on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/centric-health-management
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.