Senior Registered Physiotherapist - Full Time (2 openings)
Lifemark Physiotherapy (a division of Centric Health) - Markham, ON
Centric Health is the largest integrated healthcare company in Canada, and we are growing! Our vision is to be Canada's premier healthcare company with innovative solutions that focus on patients and healthcare professionals. We are building on the strengths of Canadian healthcare to promote healthy living strategies and provide patients the power of healthcare choices that will have a lasting effect on their quality of life.
Centric Health is seeking driven individuals who are motivated by improving the healthcare in the community. Are you ready to make a difference in the world of healthcare with Centric Health?
We are looking for 2 Senior Physiotherapists to join our team at our busy Orthopaedic private clinic in Markham. At Centric Health, you have great opportunities to practice with some of the best clinical practitioners in the business. Mentorship programs, professional development opportunities, flexible compensation and professional autonomy are hallmarks of the Centric Health physiotherapist experience. If you are eager to develop professionally, diversify and grow your client base, contribute to expanding the business and Centric Health, then we are looking for you!
• Performing clinical assessments, setting goals and providing treatment plans for clients
• Initiating appropriate treatment intervention based on clinical assessment
• Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
• Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
• Supervising students
• Participating in quality improvement initiatives
• Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
• Minimum 5 years experience as a fully registered physiotherapist (required)
• Graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
• Full Registration with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
• Previous experience within a private clinic setting
• Training in Manual/McKenzie/Acupuncture is a strong asset
Centric Health offers competitive salaries, benefits, and plenty of perks that include the following:
•Medical & Dental Insurance; Life insurance
•Long-term disability insurance
•Paid vacation and holidays
•Employee Assistance Program
•Employee referral bonus program
Apply now! Visit us at www.centrichealth.ca
, on Twitter @CentricHealth1, and on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/centric-health-management
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.